Update June 1, 2020
Good news! Our office is open with limited business hours and ready to welcome you back by appointment only!
We are also proactively booking consultations via ZOOM. Call today to book an online consultation. 😊
Your well-being is our top priority. New precautions are being taken when it comes to your visit to our office. Many of these safeguards have always been a part of our practice. We have also taken extra steps in our practice to ensure additional protection when you come in for your next appointment.
Here are some of the changes you will notice when you come in for your next appointment;
· We have removed some chairs from our waiting area. It ensures our patients keep a safe distance apart.
· We will ask you a few screening questions before you come in.
· We are disinfecting and sanitizing all our clinical and non-clinical areas rigorously based on the latest guidelines.
· We are wearing personal protective equipment to protect all of us.
· We are using the latest technologies to ensure you are receiving the best possible procedures.
If you have an emergency please call or email us, we are checking voicemails and e-mails regularly.
For information on safe hygiene practices, we are providing the following Health Canada link for your convenience: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks.html
Jennifer, Steve and Natasha