Partial Dentures Calgary
Make an appointment today
A Cost-Effective And Affordable Solution: Calgary Partial Dentures.
Partial dentures are a type of denture that is used to replace one or more missing teeth. They are typically used when a person still has some natural teeth remaining and are designed to fill in the gaps left by missing teeth.
Partial dentures can help to restore the function of the mouth, preserve the remaining natural teeth, and improve the appearance of the smile. They can be customized to match the shape and colour of the remaining natural teeth and held in place by clasps around the natural teeth.
If you are only missing one or a few teeth, a partial denture, or bridge, could be the answer. At Swiss Denture Clinic, we provide our patients with partial dentures, including a first consultation and a dental impressions appointment followed by a fitting appointment. Afterward, you can start using your prosthesis and return for final adjustments.
Partial dentures are chosen for several reasons, including:
- To replace missing teeth in cost effective way
- To provide a cost-effective alternative to fixed dental bridges or implants in some cases
- To maintain the proper spacing of remaining teeth and prevent shifting or tilting
- To provide support for remaining natural teeth and surrounding tissues
- To replace broken components on an existing partial denture
Consult with denturist Jennifer Auld to determine if partial dentures are the best option for your specific needs and dental health.
- Missing teeth can cause a shift in the position of remaining teeth, leading to bite and jaw problems and partial dentures can help to prevent this by restoring the function of the mouth, such as biting and chewing, as well as improving the appearance of the smile.
- Partial dentures can help to preserve remaining natural teeth. When a tooth is missing, the remaining teeth may shift in the direction of the empty space, which can lead to increased wear and tear on the surrounding teeth. Partial dentures can help to keep the remaining teeth in their proper position and prevent further damage.
- Partial dentures are usually more affordable than full dentures or dental implants. They are also less invasive and require less treatment time.
Partial Denture Cost
no clasp, temp
$400 > $1536
with clasp or resilient retainer
$1273 > $3096
with metal framework
$1674 > $4700
Minimize your visits from 4/5 to 2/3
After your initial consultation, minimize the number of trips and choose a 4 hour appointment including:
- Preliminary and final records measurements
- Lab work & Re-sizing
Comfortably wait while enjoying free access to Wi-Fi, comfy chairs, and chilled water. With a well-equipped on-site laboratory in place, there will be minimal back and forth for you, as we will do the moulding of the prototype and readjustment immediately while you are here. Assuming everything goes well, you can receive your new teeth at the next visit!
There are several types of partial dentures, each with its own unique characteristics and benefits. Some of the most common types include:
- Removable partial dentures: These are the most common type of partial dentures and are designed to be easily removable for cleaning or repair. They are typically held in place by clips or brackets that attach to the natural teeth and can be made of acrylic or metal.
- Implant-supported partial dentures, which are sometimes recommended to give extra support to unstable lower jaw prostheses.
The type of partial denture that is best for you will depend on your specific needs and circumstances. At Swiss Denture Clinic in Calgary, we will examine your mouth and make a recommendation based on factors such as the number and location of missing teeth, the health of your remaining teeth, and your budget.
What patients say about Swiss Dentures
Dentures Now - Pay Later
Affordable Calgary Denture Financing
Please follow the instructions below for long-lasting partial dentures:
- Always clean your partial dentures with a soft-bristled denture brush at least twice a day.
- Never wear your dentures to sleep; always remove them before bed.
- Soak your partial dentures in cold water or as your dentist prescribes during the nighttime.
- If your dentures are not fitting, then visit your dentist for better fit and comfort.
Invest in something good: YOURSELF.
When you consider dentures, choose Swiss Denture Clinic for an optimal fit, maximum comfort, and true Swiss quality. You won’t regret it.
Eat, speak, and smile with confidence. Boost your oral health, and get the most out of your money. Make an appointment today!